- Sarkar, Souvarish, Emir Malovic, Dilshan S. Harishchandra, Shivani Ghaisas, Nikhil Panicker, Adhithiya Charli, Bharathi N. Palanisamy et al. “Mitochondrial impairment in microglia amplifies NLRP3 inflammasome proinflammatory signaling in cell culture and animal models of Parkinson’s disease.” NPJ Parkinson’s disease 3, no. 1 (2017): 30.
- Sarkar, Souvarish, Emir Malovic, Dilshan S. Harischandra, Hilary A. Ngwa, Anamitra Ghosh, Colleen Hogan, Dharmin Rokad et al. “Manganese exposure induces neuroinflammation by impairing mitochondrial dynamics in astrocytes.” Neurotoxicology 64 (2018): 204-218.
- Sarkar, Souvarish, Emir Malovic, Brandon Plante, Gary Zenitsky, Huajun Jin, Vellareddy Anantharam, Arthi Kanthasamy, and Anumantha G. Kanthasamy. “Rapid and Refined CD11b Magnetic Isolation of Primary Microglia with Enhanced Purity and Versatility.” Journal of visualized experiments: JoVE 122 (2017).
- Sarkar, Souvarish, Emir Malovic, Deeksha Sarda, Vivek Lawana, Dharmin Rokad, Huajun Jin, Vellareddy Anantharam, Arthi Kanthasamy, and Anumantha G. Kanthasamy. “Characterization and comparative analysis of a new mouse microglial cell model for studying neuroinflammatory mechanisms during neurotoxic insults.” Neurotoxicology 67 (2018): 129-140.
- Anderson, Stephen J., Kristina M. Feye, Garrett R. Schmidt-McCormack, Emir Malovic, Gregory SA Mlynarczyk, Patricia Izbicki, Larissa F. Arnold et al. “Off-Target drug effects resulting in altered gene expression events with epigenetic and Quasi-Epigenetic origins.” Pharmacological research107 (2016): 229-233.